Some general requirements for Naturalization include:
- Time as PR
- Good moral character (waivers may be applicable in some cases)
- Age (applicant must be at least 18 years of age)
- Residency and Physical Presence
- Use of the English language
- Knowledge of US history & government
- Support/Adopt the US Constitution
- Take the Oath of Allegiance
- Complete Naturalization application
Attorney Jamila Little is a tremendous immigration lawyer and is deeply committed to providing excellent representation to her clients. She is passionate about the practice of law and does a great job representing her clients resolve their Naturalization legal issues.
If you have questions about this post, call 813-279-1140.