Tampa Immigration Lawyer
Serving Clients in Florida, Nationwide & Abroad
When it comes to immigration-related matters, having the right attorney is crucial. This is a complex area of the law, and things are constantly changing. If you want to come to the United States or remain here legally, Little Law, P.A. can help.
For almost a decade, founding attorney Jamila Little has helped countless clients from all walks of life navigate the immigration system. By using proper channels, she can help you avoid future problems regarding your immigration status or journey.
Ms. Little is an immigrant herself from Trinidad and Tobago. Having gone through the process, she understands the pitfalls, mistakes, and problems associated with any immigration issue. Using her personal and professional experience, she has been able to help people in the U.S. and in consulates abroad.
Licensed in Florida and the Caribbean region, Attorney Little can answer your questions, help you resolve issues, and start your life in America. Furthermore, she assists immigrants who are accused of a criminal charge. No matter your face, she can be your strongest advocate in seeking immigration goals.
Request a confidential consultation with our Tampa immigration attorney by email or at (813) 640-4931for legal help today.
Se Habla Español.
The Right Lawyer Makes a Difference
We know how important this area of the law can be for you, your family, or your business. Our help may be needed for you to be reunited with your loved ones, find a better job, enhance your business or employment, or start a new life. Our experienced attorney understands what needs to be done and how to do it under all the circumstances you may encounter.
Our attorney also understands the frustration involved in the red tape and long waits when dealing with the federal government’s bureaucracy. Attorney Little can proactively speed things along and keep you up-to-date on your case. Should any changes to the law or the process occur, she can assist in resolving them or help you pursue available options.
As soon as you have questions, you must speak with an experienced lawyer. Attorney Little is available to talk to those who need assistance. She provides immigration services to clients from offices in Tampa Bay, Brandon, FL, and Washington, D.C. Take advantage of her extensive experience, dedication to clients, and invaluable support in pursuing your immigration goals.
Our Immigration Services
Navigating the immigration system without an attorney can be risky, as many common pitfalls and mistakes can be made without legal guidance. These can range from filing incomplete or inaccurate forms, failing to meet deadlines, misunderstanding eligibility requirements or the implications of a criminal record, or failing to provide the necessary documentation.
These mistakes can lead to delays and denials of your applications or other consequences. With our representation, we can help you avoid these errors and navigate the complex immigration system with confidence.
Little Law, P.A. can help you with the following:
- Asylum: We represent clients seeking asylum in the U.S. based on a fear of persecution in their home country due to race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group. Our experienced attorney can guide you through the complex asylum process, including preparing and presenting evidence to the immigration court.
- Citizenship/Naturalization: Our firm assists clients in pursuing citizenship and naturalization, including filing necessary forms, preparing for naturalization tests, and representing them at naturalization interviews.
- Adjustment of Status: We assist clients in adjusting their status to become lawful permanent residents, including filing necessary forms and attending adjustment interviews. This process is available to individuals already in the U.S. on a valid visa or other status and wishing to obtain a green card without leaving the country.
- Student Visas: We help students obtain F-1 visas, which allow them to study in the U.S. while maintaining their non-immigrant status.
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA): Provides an assistance for certain family members of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents (LPRs) who have been abused to seek immigration relief independently of their abuser.
- Holiday and Visitor Visas: We can assist you in seeking B-1 and B-2 visas, allowing you to visit the U.S. for business or pleasure.
- Work & Investment Visas: We help foreign investors and entrepreneurs obtain the following visa types that allow you to start or invest in a U.S. business.:
- E-1: Workers who possess extraordinary ability or specialized knowledge.
- E-2: Professional workers with advanced degrees or exceptional ability.
- H-1B: Allows educated individuals to be hired for specialty occupations
- L-1: Employees of multinational companies who are transferring to a U.S. office
- O-1: Individuals/Athletes who exemplify extraordinary ability
- P-1: Artists and Entertainers for a specific event, competition, or performance
- Temporary Work Visas and Investment Visas: Our attorneys assist clients in obtaining various types of work visas, including H-1B visas for skilled workers, H-2A visas for agricultural workers, and H-2B visas for non-agricultural workers. We help clients apply for temporary work through Visas L, P, and O.
- Green Cards: We help clients obtain green cards through family-based immigration, employment-based immigration, and other means.
- Religious Worker Visas: We assist religious workers in obtaining R-1 visas, which allow them to work in the U.S. for a religious organization.
- Fiancé(e) Visas: Our firm assists clients in obtaining K-1 visas, which allow them to bring their fiancé(e)s to the U.S. for marriage.
- Visas for Victims of Crimes: We help victims of certain crimes obtain U visas, which allow them to stay in the U.S. temporarily and eventually apply for a green card.
- Waivers: Our attorney can assist you in obtaining waivers for grounds of inadmissibility, including criminal history or health issues.
- Diversity Visa Program (Green Card Lottery): We help clients who qualify for the diversity visa program, which allows individuals from underrepresented countries to obtain green cards through a lottery selection process.
- Deportation Defense: Our firm represents clients facing deportation; we can help you explore all options for staying in the U.S. and represent you in immigration court.